- 2 cups Sansar Sabut Moong (Sprouted)
- 1 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup rice atta
- ½ tbsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp Chat Masala or amchur powder
- 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- Oil for frying
- Salt , as per your taste
Recipe for Sprouted Moong Cutlet Recipe for Health Conscious
1. Pressure cook the 2 cups of Green Moong Sprouts for 3 whistles
2. Once the boiled sprouts are cooled, keep a spoonful seperately and mash the rest of them with onion, rice atta, green chilli coriander powder, garam masala, amchur powder and salt.
3. Now add the spoonful of sprouted moong and knead it into a dough.
4. Make small round balls with hand and keep them in a separate bowl.
5. Now fry them in batch of 4 or lesser if the Kadai in use is smaller.
6. Once the cutlets are nice golden brown from both sides, take them out and keep them on paper towel to remove excess oil.
7. Sprouted Moong cutlets are ready to serve with a cup of tea and pudina chutney.