Sansar Moong Dal Dosa
▢ ½ cup moong dal
▢ 2 tablespoons rice – optional
▢ ⅓ to ½ cup water – for blending
▢ 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
▢ 2 green chili chopped
▢ ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
▢ salt as required
▢ Chopped veggies for Masala
- Firstly, rinse the yellow moong dal and soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain water and add the moong beans with with ginger, green chilies, cumin seeds, and salt in a grinder jar.
- Add water and grind into a smooth batter.
- The consistency should be like a regular dose batter.
- Now Take a Dosa pan and spread like a regular dosa batter
- Add some finely chopped carrot, onions, and coriander leaves.
- Cook from both sides to get the crispy dosa.
- Serve it with coconut chutney or sauce as per your liking.
𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝗹 is considered a healthy weight loss dal as it is a low-fat food rich in proteins and fiber. There are many ways in which we can incorporate dal into our regular diet.